Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday November 15

I helped in the office this morning then when I came home, and i got to do some water colors today.
Which really made me happy!
I have been feeling a real itch lately, and I am glad I had the chance :)
Tonight was STEM night at the school.
Port was so excited!
He loves this kind of stuff!
They made some little toothbrush robots, which Port already knows how to do :)
But I now have a good source for stuff that he might really love for his birthday or Christmas!
There were a lot of other fun things for the kiddos to do.
Elsie just hung out with Sierra most of the time :)
After we did that, I took Port to basketball practice.
I wish he didn't have practice so late, it is hard for him to wind down when we get home at 9 :(
But not much we can do about it!





No comments: