Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday November 14

I got some stuff done for Christmas today, so that is good :)
Not much else happened.....
I did have to go to the store for shampoo and deodorant for the fam.
Super fun :)
I picked Elsie up early and took her to PT.
She worked hard.
She has really grown so much this year!
There are hardly ever any fits thrown anymore and it makes me so very happy!
After that we went to Plato's closet and I found myself a brand new jacket.
Woo hoo!
I got home and we had dinner.
Then the big kids read with the little kids while I cleaned the kitchen.
Madi with Porter and Cassi with Elsie.
Elsie has been reading our family yearbook a lot lately (blog in book form).
And in the last week or so she has been very adamant about writing in her own journal before she goes to bed.
I think it is just the cutest thing!!!!!!
BUT......
I think I am getting a glimpse into maybe a little of how dad feels when he just wants me to hurry up and blog/journal so we can go to bed!
She takes her sweet time and I am there waiting for her to finish so we can say prayers and read scriptures......
But it does make me proud, and so very happy :)


No comments: