Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday November 17

It was a successful day today in getting things crossed off my Christmas to-do list...
So that's good.
Dad worked an overtime shift, so he got out of the Christmas to-do list....for today :)
I did also go and help at Art Smart for Porter's class today.
That was fun :)
After school I took Cassi to another dermatology appointment.....poor girl had to get more warts burned off.
She is having a rough night tonight!
Hope she gets some sleep.
Then this evening I had a little girls night out.
Our camp leader from last girls camp was released and she wanted to take the YW presidency out for dinner.
It was so fun to get back together with her.
I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life to work with!
I got home a little after 9 and the kids had gotten all their chores done, and kitchen cleaned up and they were not fighting when I got home.
So that makes me very happy!

No comments: