Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday November 20

So things didn't run too smooth at school today at church :(
Dad is working....and Sierra was home sick.
So guess who didn't go to class?
Elsie went with me to all my classes, and she was not a very good girl.
Goofy and laughing and distracting....
Hopefully next week will be better.
But church was still nice, just would have been better if she went to class!
Cassi and Madi went to choir later in the day.
I know it's silly, but I told Elsie she couldn't go to choir if she didn't go to class (I was desperate!)
So I stuck to my guns, and didn't let her go.
Later one the kids played Monopoly and I made dinner.
Then we watched 'Ephraim's rescue' before sending them off to bed.
Port is very excited about his birthday tomorrow!
He thinks dad is working.
Well, he is on shift, but he got the day off and we didn't tell the kids :)
He will surprise us in the morning and then we will all go out to breakfast for his birthday.
I think it will be a fun surprise!
The hard part will be having him hold off on breakfast!
He is my early riser, and he likes breakfast as soon as he wakes up.
I told him to sleep in and stay in bed until i bring him breakfast in bed :)
Ha ha.....
We'll see if that works :)


No comments: