Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday November 19

We got up and cleaned the church this morning.
There was a funeral there this morning, so we needed to get there earlier (7 a.m.) before the funeral stuff started, to get it all cleaned.
I left Elsie sleeping, and Cassi to watch her if she woke up.
But the rest of us went and it was a nice way to start the day.
The kids did chores and then Madi and I left to take pictures of the Young family :)
Then Port had a basketball game.
It was a good game.
Brent got to be head coach today because the other coach wasn't there.
He was pretty excited about it :)
The boys played awesome!
Port did really well today.
He made a basket, but did really well getting the ball and passing.
It is so fun to watch him play!
We took Max ad Graham with us to watch the game and they thought it was pretty cool and they want to play now too :)
Madi and Carley went to BSU for the state game, which MVHS won.
Woo hoo.....go Mavs!
Cass had Avery over too.
So they had a fun day.
Later in the day I took the Morgans family pictures.
Fun day :)
I am so tired!
We rented an 'Ice Age' movie, but I think I slept through half of it!
I need to get some sleep!





No comments: