Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday October 26

Dad and I went to go door shopping this morning.
While we were out, we also voted.........
Our hours spent looking for doors we unfruitful :(
I found one I like, but I don't like the price.
So we will still keep looking.....
Drew came over again with a few more doors :)
Woo hoo!
Have I mentioned how much I love my cupboards yet????
Brent also got the gun out and we had some shooting fun!
After school, I got Elsie ready for her Activity Days Halloween party.
So I do have a wig for her...
But the more I thought about it, I am pretty sure she won't keep the thing on!
So I used today as a trial day for something other than the wig.....
I put her hair in ponies, then used the hair extension pieces that Madi used to use to lengthen out her hair.
I worked perfectly!
And she loved it so much!
She looks so darn cute!
Now I wish I had a non-store bought costume.....cause they are not my favorite.
But it sure did make my life a lot easier.
See, I am learning these things :)
While I was picking up Elsie, Dad and Port made dinner.
Port was solely in charge of the pancakes and he rocked it!
He even attempted to make me a heart pancake :)
My sweetest boy  <3 p="">
Then this evening we had mutual.
The Beehives and Miamaids watched the Face to Face with Studio C.
It was a great broadcast.
They had a lot of great things to say.






No comments: