Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday October 27 (add butchered cow pictures later...... :)

The mobile butcher came today to get the cows.
Stacia dropped her little ones off at our house early because she had an appointment, and I warned her the kids might get a show.
They all stood out on the deck and watched the guy shot the cows down.
Then they periodically watched what he was doing before we left for school.
It was actually quite fascinating!
So I kept Porter home the first half of the day.
He is usually a early riser, but he was still asleep when Stacia dropped her kids off after 8.
He said his tummy hurt when he woke up.
He didn't have a fever or anything.....but given the junk we had going around last week, I didn't want to chance him throwing up at school.
BUT....once he was home, he was eating fine and acting fine.
So I took him with me for some errands, then took him back to school after lunch.
Then I had a visit with my VT before the kids came home.
I got a lot of picture editing done this evening, so that is good.
Now I need to finish putting together the backdrop for the ward trunk or treat photo booth tomorrow.
And get my Pascal costume ready to go with my Elsie Rapunzel :)
I have pictures.......but they are of the cows being butchered.......
So maybe I will add those at a later time for just our memory :)

No comments: