Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday Sept. 28 (awesome pictures to come!)

Well, it was a successful day!
After the kids got to school I went to the church to set up.
Everything looked so pretty and just great!
Then I came home and painted props pretty much the rest of the day :)
I showered then Madi came home and we left for Cassi's last volleyball game.
She played well and did some awesome serves!
Well, they got started late, so i have to leave during the second game to take Port to eat some dinner before his practice.
He went to practice with the Morgans and I started getting ready for YWIE.
I went and picked up the girls then finished getting ready.
Got there at 6 to finish setting stuff up outside.
It was a great turnout and it was a lot of fun.
The girls each has a mason jar to put either a project they  are working on, or something about themselves.....
They they each shared what they did.
Then we had a 5 girls perform.
Cassi sang 'This little light of mine' and she did really well, except her guitar wasn't tuned.
Which I told her to do beforehand.......
Sometimes she doesn't listen to me ;)
She still sang good though.
Then after the bishop gave closing remarks, we had refreshments and line dancing outside.
Oh and a photo booth :)
It was a lot of fun.
The Morgans took my kids back home while I stayed and cleaned up.......
I got home about 9:30 and then got the little ones in bed.
I hope they aren't too tired tomorrow!

No comments: