Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday Sept. 27

Today I helped in the office.
Then I went to some thrift stores to find a few supplies for the 'Cowgirls in Excellence' tomorrow night.
I am pretty excited about my outfit :)
Remember last year when we all wore old retro prom dresses.....and I borrowed a 50's bridesmaid dress from Bubbles?
Well this year we decided to go glam cowgirl/rodeo queen.
(Just the leaders of course....the girls will be cute regular cowgirls :)
Wait until you see the outfit tomorrow!
The rest of the day was really prepping stuff for tomorrow.
I picked up Madi and took her to PT.
Which was great....she was out of alignment....and has been hurting.
So he adjusted her and she now knows why it is important to keep up on her stretches and exercises!
Vern picked up the little ones after school until I got home.
Then I picked Elsie up and Joanne came for speech.
Cass came home.
We had dinner.
The girls cleaned up while I went to Walmart for some bread, milk and cheese.....and a few other things.
Homework got done....
Now they are in bed.
Which is where I am going!
Tomorrow morning after I drop off the kids, we will set up for the Cowgirls in Excellence.....
Then it will be a crazy day......
Cassi's last volleyball game, Porter football practice.......
So it might be late tomorrow when I get to write :(

No comments: