Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday September 29

So it was our 'neighborhood' block party this evening.
I think we decided on a neighborhood name......
The Quarter Corner.
Because we are 1/4 of the block, on the corner.....
Ha ha......we will see if it sticks!
I think we had a pretty good turn out with lots of good food!
We visited, ate, and played games!
We played marshmallow golfing....and the winners get a Halloween decoration to put in the yard this year....then it will be passed on to the next winner, next year!!!
I think everyone had fun and I would call it a successful night!
*****
We also got the cows moved over to the other field today.....so that was good :)










Port made his dessert....portable!!!!!!
He taped the plate to his bike.
He is so ingenious, I tell ya!








There seem to be lots of pictures of Madi.....but she is always telling me to take pictures of her!!!!!!





No comments: