Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday Sept. 21 (add pictures)

So funny story.....
I pulled Madi out after first period.
Waited about 25 minutes at the DMV to find out that.......we are a month too early!!!!!!
She can't go until October 23.
It really was a dumb mix up.....that I can't believe we did.
So....we wait.
Poor girl was so bummed!
So I took her to the store and bought her some clothes and lunch :)
Then I had my VT over for a visit......
I have been so tired again!
I wanna sleep all day!
I edited some pictures and then Madi and I went to pick up the kids and we went to Cassi's volleyball game.
They really are improving so much!
Cass got some great hits in!
I am proud of how much she has progressed!
We stayed and watched a little of Laynie's game.
Then we got home and had dinner and went to YW.
They played human Foosball and it was so much fun!
Everyone had a blast and was involved....except for our bench of injured kids who couldn't play......
But they had fun too.
So it ended up being a late night....just like all Wednesdays.
Madi is still doing homework :(
But I gotta get o bed!

No comments: