Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday Sept. 20

I went and had my tooth treated today.
They cleaned out the root canal and put a temporary in and I will go back in 4 weeks once it has time to heal.
It wasn't too terrible....but I do hate dentist stuff :(
After that, Dad and I made a DI run with some stuff we cleaned out of the garage.
We also bought a new mattress for Cassi, her mattress was SO BAD!
She has actually been sleeping on the couch the last few weeks!
Then we went to ReStore to pick up our tub :)
I think it will be fun to get it in.
I wouldn't say it is particularly next on my to-do list.....but how could I resist $35???
We got home and I had to run Cassi's jersey to her for team pictures today.
And Dad ran to the dump to empty the dump truck.
I got home and got some editing done......
When Madi got home, dad took her driving and then met up with the drive guy for her driving test!
She passed with flying colors!
He even commented that there are very few that get the high score she scored.
Good job Bell!
Now she is trying to get me to let her cut class tomorrow to go to the DMV!
I might cave in because I don't see a workable time in the foreseeable future to get her down there!
After school, Elsie had speech.
Then Madi worked for a couple hours at the same time the boy shad football practice.
So that worked out great....at the same park :)
Cass got a ride home after volleyball, then we all came together around 7:30 for family dinner.
I wasn't sure if that was gonna happen today.
But it did :)

No comments: