Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Sept. 19

I went and had a evaluation about a root canal I need to have redone....
So I get to go do that tomorrow :(
While I was out I stopped by ReStore and found a tub to put in our master bath.
Let's face it....we aren't gonna out a claw foot in there.....that was just a dream :)
So we should at least finish it up with a larger tub.
I hope it will work in the space!
It does fit, just gonna have to figure out how to move the drain.
I have no doubt my man can figure it out :)
It was a steal at $35!
Speaking of my man...I stopped and visited him while I was out.
He was working a trade today, and I was right in his neck of the woods.
So that was fun :)
When Madi got home, she got a snack but then I ran her to the park by Cassi's school so she could walk over to watch Cassi's game at 4.
I couldn't go :(
I went and picked Elsie up for her PT appointment.
And it was a fun one!
Norco brought out a bike for her to try!
It was so exciting and she did so amazing!
The Norco guy is submitting papers and Katie is doing her part to get the paperwork and approval process done ASAP so we can get the bike home for Elsie!
It is so exciting!
She really did so well!
I can't wait to see her going up and down the lane!
We will need to get bikes for Mom and Dad and do some green belt bike rides!
I am so proud of her for trying something that she was unsure about, and rocking it!
While I was there, Madi sent a text that Cassi was playing really well.
She was serving great and she was hitting the ball.
So sad Dad and I missed it all!
Proud of Cass for working harder to get better!
After the game, Madi and Cassi went with Shane, Tripp and his sister's to Krispy Kreme for 'talk like a pirate day'.
So that is pretty much what they had for dinner........
The little ones and I, on the other hand, had a nice dinner together :)
But they had fun and looked like cute pirates.....along with the rest of Meridian!!!!!!!





No comments: