Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday Sept. 22

It's days like today that I think maybe I don't need to blog everyday......
But I do it anyway.....cause that's what I do :)
(Most days anyway.)
But not much happened.
I helped at the school.
Made a run to the school for Madi because she forgot her camera.....
I ran Cassi to Meridian High after school to watch a volleyball game.....her coaches daughter.
Madi went to the Mountain View VB game.
The little ones and I did homework and read 'Little house in the big woods'.
Then we went and picked Cassi back up ad took some friends home.
That's it.
Oh, I did get some laundry done too....
Nothing too exciting.
I had other things to get done, but sometimes helping at school takes longer than expected or kids need things ran to them.....
So you can never plan on crossing everything off your to-do list!

No comments: