Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Sept. 23 (add football pictures)

The big news of the day....
Cassi was elected 7th grade student council president!!!!!
So very exciting!
She does so well with these kind of things....
She is a born leader and people naturally follow her!
She can do a lot of good in this world with that kind of gift!!!!!
Other fun things today.
We took the kitties in to be neutered.
That's good news :)
Brent and I went out to lunch with Drew and Heather.
It is always fun to get to go out with them.
Then we worked on making our oven hood.
I am so excited with how it turned out!
I still need to stain it, but it is just how I wanted it!
I love it!!!!!
Can't wait until we get this kitchen finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After school, Brooke came home with Elsie.
Brooke is such a sweet friend to Elsie :)
Then we all hopped in the car and went to Port's football game.
Madi's friends, Tripp, and Shane, came to watch Port.
Port thought that was pretty great.
After that, Dad ended up taking a car load of Cassi's friends to the MVHS homecoming game.
Madi also went with her friends.
And Dad stayed to watch the game with Porter.
He said it was a pretty boring game because we just slaughtered them.......
Elsie and Brooke and I hung out at our place.
Then after Brooke went home, Elsie and I spent about an hour reading 'Little house in the big woods'.
I am not getting a lot of reading out of her....but I think me reading to her is a good thing too :)


No comments: