Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday August 24

I have had the worst headache today :(
I am trying to work on a project with all the girls camp pictures and my computer, or maybe it is the website, is making life difficult for me!
Anyway...so it feels like a wasted day.
Well, wasted morning.
I did get some laundry done.
Dad got a bunch of stuff done outside.....watering, spraying weeds, etc.
Fun farm stuff :)
Before you knew it, Madi was home.
Then I picked up the little ones.
They both had another great day today!
My mama heart is so happy!
This morning Elsie was having a little bit of trouble with her shoes.
You know what she said?
She said 'Mom, I am so confused!'
No whining.....so crying......she used her words and told us what was wrong.
And it was the cutest thing ever!
The lace was knotted up kind of funny......'Mom, I'm so confused!'
Loved it!
She is surprising me more and more each day :)
I had to pick Cassi up early from volleyball because we did baptisms at the temple tonight.
We had Grant over for dinner before we left for the temple.
Grant went with Brent and the boys for their first flag football practice.
And the girls and I went tot he temple.
It was a nice evening and I did not have a headache from the moment I was in the baptistery until we left.
But it's back.
I am just grateful it was gone in the temple so I could enjoy the spirit there :)



No comments: