Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday August 25

We've got Cassi upstairs crying herself to sleep right now.
Poor girls gets so overwhelmed......
She is so tired......and doesn't get to bed because she puts off homework!
Anyway.....it will all work out okay, but it is not a good sign to be crying about school on the 4th day!!!!!!
We just need a few good nights of sleep.
The last few nights, Brent and I have heard her yelling from her room....sleep yelling.
That is always a sign that she is overly tired, when she sleep talks/walks.
And I need to get it in her head to do her homework AS SOON AS SHE GETS HOME!
Anyway.....
In other news, Elsie had another absolutely fantastic day!
Ms. Dynka told me that she got up in front of class to present her 'bag it' (stuff you put in a brown bag about yourself that you share with the class).
Ms. Dynka told me there just aren't words to describe how fabulous she did!
I am so proud of her!
Ms. Dynka said that Elsie KNEW she did a good job because when she was done, she ran to the back of the class and gave Ms. Dynka the biggest hug!
So excited to see what happens throughout this year!
Port also had a great day!
They have a frog chart in his class and green frogs are great.
But you can earn higher colors for being extra good, listening and helping.
Well, today Port came home with a blue frog, which is a step up from green!
Very exciting stuff!
When Madi got home from school, I ran her to the snow shack.
Then picked up the little ones.
They watched a movie while I continued to TRY and work on this book thing.
I am ready to give up!
Why should this be taking so long!
It has to be the site that is the problem.....because I even switched computers to try and see if it would work better/faster!
Oh well....
Anyway, then Cass came home and Grant came over for dinner again.
Elsie and I picked pears after dinner while Port, Grant and Cassi (who should have been doing homework) played some football and jumped on the tramp.
We left about 8 to go get some snow cones and pick Madi up from work.
They did not get to bed as early as I would have liked......
Oh ya, dad worked some overtime today, so he wasn't here :(
Anyway......
I don't hear anymore crying, so Cass must be sleeping.
Hopefully we will get the assignment issue figured out in the morning.....





No comments: