Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday August 30

After getting the kids to school this morning I went visiting teaching.
Dad got home and he was so tired.....and then he had to leave again for a briefing about the fire.
Poor guy......
I went and helped some more in the art room since he was still gone when I was done VT.
While I was there I got text after text from people 'Thanking me for Madi'.
I guess her seminary teacher asks people to thank mom's when there are birthdays :)
So they got my number and texted me thanks.
Thanks for birthing Madi :)
Once I got home I worked on more YW stuff for back to camp night and dad worked outside with the irrigation.
I picked Madi up from school and then took her and Carley to the snow shack.
Picked up the little ones......and Elsie had speech.
Cassi went to the snow shack/park after volleyball to finish homework.
So it was dad and I and the little ones for dinner.
I took some family pictures tonight, so when I passed by the park, I took the girls dinner.
Pictures were fun :)
Then I stopped by Walmart to get a few supplies for lunches.....then grabbed the girls and headed home.
And just like that, the day was over!


No comments: