Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday August 29

Happy birthday baby Bell!!!!
15 years old!
How in the world did that happen!
I really love who Madi is becoming and the things I learn from her daily.
She is fun to be around (usually :) and is very creative.
I appreciate her example as a big sister, and I know it is something she is also striving to be better at :)
Today wasn't a super blast for a birthday.....but it was fun because we got some family time.
First of all I helped at the school this morning and then after some lunch I went to the store to pick up a few things for Madi's birthday.
She wanted a cheesecake, so I got the ingredients for that.
When I got home I had enough time to make it and switch the laundry before I left to get Elsie to go to PT.
Madi picked Elsie up from school, and he was excited about that.
After PT we came home and waited for Cassi to come home from volleyball.
The Edwards and Bubble came over and brought Madi gifts :)
I had to leave to pick up Cassi and told them to stay for some pizza.
Cass and I picked up pizza on the way home and ate with them for a bit before we headed out to the fire station to see dad.
We took some pies and the cheesecake to Dad and the guys at the fire station.
Those guys are so tired!
They have been on a fire back and forth since yesterday at 2 in the afternoon.
It is a recycling plant that started fire and it has been burning and burning....and the guys are beat!
It was nice to see him and talk to him for a little bit.
So we got to bed a little later than we thought we would....than I would have liked.
But at least we got to see daddy.


Beautiful Baby Bell


Elsie told Sierra all about it being Madi's birthday.
So Sierra told the aides in the resource room that she wanted to make Madi a birthday card.
She told them everything to write and do.
How sweet is that?!?!?!?
That Sierra is something else!
Sweet sweet girl!






They are trying to climb back up the pole in these pictures....silly kids!













No comments: