Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday August 28

We tried really hard to get to church at an early time this morning.
The Nielson's were speaking in church and asked us to sit by Sierra and Trent while they were up there.
Church was good....oh except Elsie didn't go.
Dang girl!
But we will just keep trying!
At least school is going well, so I am just counting my blessings!
Cassi gave the lesson in Beehives.....except when she and her friend planned it, they didn't really finish planning it......
So I got up early this morning and went over it and made a little timeline plan for them......
And a cute little object lesson.
It worked out pretty well.
It was about strengthening the family.
They used a cardboard house and some heart bean bags that I had back from my primary days :)
They read scriptures and parts of talks and the Proclamation to the family.....
And from those they picked out ways we can strengthen our family.
They decided they wanted to throw the bean bags in :)
Anyway...I think it worked out good.
I told her maybe we shouldn't team teach anymore with classmates...it is hard to coordinate times to get together, etc.
Later in the afternoon, Cassi and I went to choir.
Again...I know nothing of what I am doing.....but it's fun.
We had a spaghetti dinner tonight and then Cassi and I left again for another meeting....a class presidency meeting for all the classes to plan the upcoming Young Woman's in Excellence.
Oh it is gonna be a fun one!!!!!!
Kids were in bed at a good time and we are really going to make an effort this week to keep doing that!!!!!
Sleep is SOOOOOOOO good!



No comments: