Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday August 27 (pictures)

Another long day and late night.
This morning I stopped by a neighbors yard sale and drooled over her stuff.....
But I am not allowed to get any more 'projects' right now :(
We left for boating with the Nielson's and the Edwards families. about 10:30.
It was a fun time.
The kids all had fun skiing/wake boarding/ tubing.
We left about 3:30 there.
As soon as we got home, I talked Brent into letting me get 6 new chairs for the kitchen.
Yes, they will need to be redone, but they work as they are right now.
So not necessarily a 'project'.....yet :)
We got them for $65 and then got Cass a desk for $15.
Not too shabby.
There are a million more things I want though.......
But we were n a rush to get out to Middleton to have dinner with the Salisbury, terry and Edgel families.
It was so much fun.
It was also Henley's birthday......and I FINALLY finished the quilt I started when she was born!
Ya.....I am terrible.....but it is done.
It was so much fun hanging out all together.
Lifelong friends.
My favorite part was when all the guys spent a good chunk of their time playing with Scott's lathe...
And each dad had to try it out and we came home with a fairy wand for Elsie and a magic dagger for Port.
It was the cutest thing to see all the guys in the shop together :)
Anyway....it was a great time and I can't wait until the next time we get to get together.

No comments: