Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday August 31

I worked on the slideshow for back to camp night today and I am so happy that it all came together pretty nicely :)
Wish I could say the same thing about the book i am trying to make........
But I will get that done too!
Brent and I went to lunch with Drew and Heather at Costa Vida.
That was a fun time.
We need to do that more often!
Then back home and I had to make sure everything I needed for tonight was ready in the car.
I picked up the little ones then we had a snack and headed to the middle school for Cassi's volleyball game.
We got to see Aubree play and that was fun, and hang out with the Youngs and Pat and Steve.
Too bad they didn't get to play against each other!
Buses were running late, so the whole thing got started about 45 minutes later then expected.
Which really put a kink in my plans!
 Dad and Port had to leave for football practice before it was Cassi's game time.
Then we started watching Cassi's game and I had to leave before Cassi even got put out on the floor :(
I was so bummed!
Cassi was pretty sad too :(
If I didn't have to set up for YW I would have just waited.....but she was a good sport and understood.
Luckily it wasn't much after I left that Dad came back to watch her.
He got to see her play a little bit before the game was over.
But sweet Bubble was there the whole time cheering Cassi on!
She's just the best!
Well, I took Madi and Elsie to YW and Dad dropped Cassi off afterwards.
Back to camp night was so much fun!
I just love all those girls and it is so much fun to be around them all!



No comments: