Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday August 16

Busy day today.
I woke up and ran.
Madi did too!
Her back has been feeling really good, and she has been anxious to get out and try running.
So she got out there.
Yay!
Then I took Cassi to her friends house so they could take her to Volleyball.
I ran to D & B to get a bloat block for the cows.
Came home and a friend was over cause she needed some cat pictures for an article she is writing.....so she used our kitties as models :)
Then Joanne came over at 9 for speech.
After speech, Port headed over to the Edwards house while I dropped Madi off to babysit at the Frisbys house and Elsie and I went to PT.
Elsie did pretty good.
She had a melt down towards the end, but was able to pull through.
Stinker,
I am so nervous for school!
I want things to go well......I need her to have an amazing teacher!!!!!!!
I will just keep praying and wait until they are listed on Thursday.
So after PT, Elsie and I went shopping for her school clothes.
We got a bunch of cute t shirts and leggings from Target :)
We had a fun time.
When I got home I had a couple hours before I had to leave to help at the cannery.
Cassi had a ride home from Volleyball, poor girl had a migraine.
She feels better.....but had a rough morning.
I got some laundry stuff done and then took a 20 minute nap, which was very needed!
Madi got home just before I left.
I carpooled with Cindy and Serena.
We got there and found out that all the peaches they had, had been canned.
So, we got clean up duty.
Which was fine.
The 4-8 shift ended at 5:30 :)
It was hard work scrubbing down all the equipment though!
I got home and Madi had gotten her birthday package from Emmy, and it was just killing her!
So Emmy said she could open it.
She was a happy girl :)
Thanks Emmy!
I started making dinner when our neighbors came over to pick apples.
We hung out with them and talked for a while.
Elsie and Sierra are just so sweet together.
Makes me happy :)
Then it was bedtime before we knew it!


Port came in our room and slept on our floor at some point last night.
This is how I found him this morning :)




Elsie and sweet Sierra!


This is Sierra, telling Elsie which apples she needs to pick :)


This is to document our school shopping mommy/daughter date :)

No comments: