Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday August 15 (pictures to come.....my phone is having troubles again!)

We had a kind of fun day today.
I woke up and went for a run!
Yay!!!!!
Then after I showered, I took Cassi to volleyball tryouts.
She was excited for it :)
I took Port to the store to get a gift for Grahams birthday party this evening.
Then we came home and grabbed Elsie and they went to the Nielsons house for a play date.
Elsie had so much fun with Sierra!
They started with playing play dough.
Laura said they were pretending they were in a baking contest (which Elsie loves to do).
And they won the trophy!
Then they had mac and cheese for lunch.
After that they watched Annie.
The boys just played good together.
It was a fun time for them.
I picked them up around 2.
Meanwhile at home, I had Madi doing laundry.
Dad went and got Cassi, then she went babysitting for about and hour and a half.
Madi also helped mom and dad outside.
We picked a bunch of apples and pears.
We need to do A LOT more picking!
Then I need to do something with them!!!!!
I am really excited about all the pears!
Then at about 3:30, we all loaded up and went to Wahooz for Grahams birthday party.
It was a fun time :)
Bowling was a blast.
We all couldn't believe Madi's score of 178!
Nice job Bell!!!!
After bowling we had pizza and cake and presents.
Then the kids all did laser tag and played the games.
It was a fun and exhausting evening :)
Then for FHE, we had another cow roundup!
We are getting good at it now!
We moved our cows from Billy's pasture to ours.
I mean really, I know we are just gonna love these memories on the lane :)
It makes me so happy to have such great people in our lives!

No comments: