Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday August 17 (add pictures)

My computer is gonna shut down at 10....so I am gonna hurry and do this :)
This morning, after Madi and I ran, Cassi and I went shopping.
We had a fun time and found some great deals.
So yesterday, I dropped the clothes off  and Kid to Kid that Kidz Again didn't want.
I got another $59 for that!
Yay!
Then I came home and we ate lunch and then I took Madi to work and I took Port with me so I could go and take him school shopping.
He also got some great stuff.
His favorite.....a little track suit :)
He just HAD to have it!
After we shopped, we took Cassi to Volleyball.
The little ones came with me to visit one of my new Beehives.
They had fun with the Puppies that family had :)
After Volleyball, we got Cassi and came home for dinner.
Then it was time to go get Madi from work.
On the way home we checked at the school because the volleyball teams were posted.
She didn't make A team, but we figured that.
She didn't practice at all this summer!
They have a 8th grade A team and a 7th grade A team and then 3 other teams.
Cassi is in group 2.
So whatever that means :)
After that we went to Mutual, it was a combined water games with the YW/YM.
It was a fun night.....Port had a blast with all the YM.
Hopefully they didn't get too irritated with the little guy :)

No comments: