Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday July 26

Days like today drive me crazy :(
I did get a good run first, so that helped.
But then I got showered and Elsie all ready and we left for PT.
When we got home, Cassi taught her second guitar lesson.
That went well.
Then I left again to take Port to the dentist to get two cavities filled.
He was a champ :)
Back home where I picked Elsie up to take her to her well check up with Dr. Allie.
It is always a treat to see Dr Allie :)
While I was gone, Dad ran Cassi to her voice lessons.
When I got back I cleaned the art room, and then went and got Cassi after her lesson.
I am so excited about these lessons.....for the stuff she is learning, but that she is just spending more time singing :)
Yes, she has been getting in trouble with her siblings for belting out songs all night....but I love it!
While I was gone with all that stuff, the kids helped dad weed, irrigate and they even started cleaning the garage out, thanks to Madi wanting to fit her car in there!
There is still a ton to do.....
BUT....it's a start :)
After dinner I left for RS where we talked about easy healthy meals.
And they talked about an Instant Pot.....why has no one ever told me about this magic!?!?!?!
I need to get me one!
Too bad I missed the sale last week when it was almost half off on Amazon deal day!






No comments: