Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday July 25

Today was a busy day.....tomorrow will be worse!
But then Wednesday shouldn't be too bad....
I had to get Elsie up early to go to her 8 a.m. eye appointment this morning.
She did pretty good.
Except there was a new helper, and he was quick in his movements.....and just different from the lady Elsie is used to.
So when he put a sticker over her glasses and asked her to read letters, she shut down.
She was being so brave ad trying so hard....and he was a nice guy and everything....
But just too many quick movements that startled her......she was done with him.
But then Dr Lee came in and Elsie is used to her and how she acts and what she does.
So it went just fine.
her prescription did change a bit....but not by much.
I think I will see if the insurance will cover a new pair and then we can have the two to choose form....and have a backup in case one breaks....
After the eye appointment, my VTs came over.
That was a nice visit.
Then we took Madi to work and the rest of us headed over to the Young's for a nice swim.
We were there for a couple hours.
It is always so nice to spend time with them.
And a special thanks goes out to Kara for entertaining Porter the whole time.....he was quite a handful!
We came home from the Young's and then I went and picked Madi up from work.
She had a birthday party to go to.
We picked up Carley too and we took her to Janie's party.
The rest of the Morgan kids came over and hung out.....
I just love these little friendships they have :)
Kyra is such a good friend for Elsie, it makes me smile.
Oh and Cannon and Port......they just crack me up!
I didn't get a picture of Cass and Avery....but they are so much fun.
Such great kiddos!
Madi is still gone at the party.
I swear I feel like that girl is never around!
But I am thankful for the opportunity it is for our 14 (almost 15) year old to have a job!









No comments: