Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday July 24

Elsie refused to go to classes again :(
So she went to Sunday school with me and YW too.
Dad will be here the next few Sunday's, so that will be good.
After church I tried to convince Port to take a nap with me.
He didn't last long and I got about 20 minutes.
Cassi got a ride from Sister Burk to choir practice.
While She was gone, we got a visit from Bro and Sis Papa.
They were Port's teachers before the ward split.
They had a cool camp blanket for him for when he got baptized......but then the ward split.
And they wanted to make sure he would get it, so they brought it to him :)
How sweet are they!
I miss these great people!!!!!
There are so many people we don't get to see anymore because of the split :(
But there are some great new people we get to meet too.
At least with Holly, I will get to see her at the school once school starts!
Later on, Madi went to Braden Burk's fireside thing.
We went to HEFY and had a little fireside where he told about it and what he did.
Instead of a conference talk, we pulled up a Youtube video about the Pioneers, since it is Pioneer day :)
We didn't call Gramps until later.....and he probably was already in bed....so we missed talking to him!
But we did get to bed at a pretty good time because I have to get up early and take Elsie to the eye doctor at 8 a.m.!
Hope that goes well :)



No comments: