Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday July 23

Today was kind of a laid back day.
I got nothing accomplished.
We all kind of slept in a bit.
Then Emmy got packed up and she headed out about 12.
I left before she did to take Madi to work.
Elsie bug (and everyone else) was sad to see her go.
But it was so much fun to have her here!!!
Cannon came over about noon and he and Port played back and forth between houses all day.
I had a major headache at one point and Cassi and Elsie hung out while I took a nap.
Then Kyra came over and the girls all had a fun tea party.
Stacia texted me and said to bring everyone over for dinner when they got hungry.
So it was really nice not to have to cook anything ;)
I picked Madi up from work at 8:30.
That girls made $25 in tips today!!!!!
Seriously!
After I picked her up, I dropped her off at her friend Abby's house.
She hung out there for a little bit and just got home.
When we got home, I got the kids showered and ready for bed, but then there was an interesting survival story on the TV that the kids talked me into watching with them until after 10!!!!
I finally made them get to bed!
We have to get to church early tomorrow!







No comments: