Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday July 27

This morning, Brent and I got up together and he went and mowed a neighbors field while I ran the hill by him.
I do love him on that tractor :)
And it kept me motivated to run the hill so I could see him!
I came home after 5 miles....3 miles of hill.....
He came home a couple hours later.
The kids and I had got to work cleaning out/organizing the garage.
Still SO MUCH to do......
We have some boxes from when we first moved here.
Then there are all the boxes from the stuff we packed up from the remodel.
And I think every one of those boxes has been broken into over the last few years to get stuff out.
It is just a mess!
But it is nice to get started on it!
We worked most of the day in there.
Madi had to leave to work at the snow cone shack at 12:45.
Cassi went and swam with Avery.
The Edwards boys are home....so Port was with them ALL day!
And Elsie hung out with Mom and Dad in the garage.
She was a good helper and also kept Mater company :)
I got a shower before going to activity days with Elsie.
She is in the big girls group now.
They painted fingernails and talked about 'polishing' up our testimony.
It was pretty cute.
And Elsie, who doesn't ever let her sisters paint her nails, was excited about having her nails painted!
And Sierra was there too, so that always makes Elsie happy :)
We had to leave early because I had a Beehive presidency meeting right before our activity.
So I came home and made dinner, then we ate it just before the girls came over.
Then for our activity tonight, we went swimming at the Morgans, combined with the Miamaids.
It was a nice relaxing night and I got to have some grown up talk with the ladies, so that was fun too :)
Elsie (and Kyra and Cannon) got to hang out with us, so that was a lot of fun for her.
That girls needs a pool!
She loves swimming and it is such great exercise for her!!!!!!








No comments: