Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday July 30

Oh it was a rough night with Elsie.
She had a bit of a stuffy nose, but seemed fine today.
Hope it doesn't bother her tonight :(
So I was super tired when I woke up for my run, but still went.
It was smokey out....but I was kind of above it on our little hill :)
It was still hard to breathe....but nice to get out.
So i got home in hopes to just laundry the day away.......but my washer was broken.
I am sure my man can find a way to fix it....but he is not here and we had a ton of laundry to do.
So for a few hours i went back and forth from Vern's house and Bubbles house and Stacia's house and I got 9 loads of laundry done in not too mush time!
Yes, a hassle.....but so grateful for these awesome people we get to live by!
I ran some errands.
I picked up the left over from Kidz Again.
They gave me about $55 bucks for stuff.
I want to take the rest to Kid to Kid to see if they want to take any before I donate them to DI.
Elsie pretty much has her school shopping done from her birthday and all the fun stuff we found in the garage that the big girls used to wear :)
And Port is easy.....so that $ we got for our old stuff should cover him.
Not too shabby!
While there I got a water proof case for my phone....I wanted a water proof camera, but Dad didn't think we needed to spend $150 on that :(
That's okay, this water proof case will be fun too.
So after I took Madi to work and Cassi went babysitting, the little ones and I went for a swim at the Morgans.
They are camping and I got approval before they left to use their pool is needed :)
And I needed to check out the phone case!
Also it was 102 today!
I think I have nailed down why I can't swim.
The camera was being weird about taking pictures under water.
I could video out of water then put it in and it would work, but just taking pictures, I wouldn't do it under the water.....
We will have to play with that.
But i can just take screen shots of the videos anyway, so no biggie.
ANYWAY......
So I wanted to go underwater with the camera to try to take the picture, so I put Port's snorkel mask on that covers my nose and went under.
Well, tried to go under.
I definitely had a small mini panic attack!!!!!!!
I kind of coached myself and was able to briefly go under to assure myself it would be okay.....
But oh man oh man do I hate that feeling!
So maybe I need to work on that!
We swam for a little bit and had some fun then we went home and I cut Port's hair and they both got bathed before we left to pick Madi up from work.
And Cass just got home from babysitting a little before we did.
So it was a full day, and I am exhausted.
And no, we are still not packed.
But everything is clean now :)






 



No comments: