Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday July 29

Another day gone by.......
We got to work this morning on laundry.
But my washer is giving me a hard time....and it makes me want to cry :(
Port went with the boys and Vern to go sell eggs at the corner of Amity and locust grove.
We had some lunch....I asked Madi to make some microwave mac and cheese for Elsie......
Next thing I know the girls are all screaming cause the kitchen is filled with smoke.
Well, Madi had put the mac and cheese in....but forgot to add water!!!!!!
Oh man, the smell was bad!
Still is :(
Hopefully I can air it out tonight....but with it 102 out today I didn't want the windows all open!
Anyway....but it was kind of funny, now that I look back at it :)
The girls and I loaded up the car with all the clothes they have outgrown, which was about 12 garbage bags full!!!!!
And we took them to Kidz Again......we don't know how much they took yet, because they needed 24 hours to go through it all!
I hope it is enough to pay for school clothes for the little kids :)
Then the girls and I went shopping for some clothes for San Diego (I am hoping to take our family pictures while we are there...) and Madi needed a few things for EFY.
So that was fun.
When we got back I told Vern to send Port home, and she said he left with Billy and the boys to go to the dollar store to spend their egg earnings :)
Cassi got to go babysitting this evening.
Elsie and Madi just hung out with me while I tried to figure out the dumb washer!!!!!!
Then Vern said they were going out to eat and wanted to take Port.....
So I didn't see much of the boy today, but he sure had fun :)





No comments: