Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday April 26

I helped in Porter's class today at school.
I do love helping in class because you really get to know the cute kids in the class :)
It is a fun time.
I got home around lunch and took a power nap.
Port woke me up last night and crawled in my bed and then Elsie was up at 5 :(
So I needed a little bit of shut eye!
Then I got up and went for a run.
I love my shoes......I ran 3 and I am hoping to do 6 tomorrow.....
I think the new shoes will really help with my calf problem.
I came home a little after Madi had gotten home.
And guess what?
Yep, she had a migraine!!!!!!
Good grief guys!
So she laid down and rested for a while.
Cass had a good day, so that's good.
I picked up the little ones and Elsie's day wasn't as great, not horrible, but not great.
She was soooo tired!
Dad got home just a little after 4.
He is teaching a class all week, so it was nice to have him home a bit early today :)
Elsie had speech, and I was worried if she would work good or not, but Graham was here and we let him play along with her, and she did great!
I helped dad study and go over possible questions they might ask at his interview on Thursday.
Then we made dinner together.
After dinner, I chilled with the little ones while Madi drove with dad and Cassi to Maverick to fill up with gas.
Dad also taught her how to check her oil, and they needed some, so he also taught her how to add it.
Fun times!



No comments: