Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wednesday April 27

I am blogging early so that I don't have to tonight.....
It might be a late one.
So Brent left this morning to go teach his class.
Kids got off to school good.
I came home and accidentally took another power nap :)
Then I did laundry, and I made banana bread to take for YW tonight.
After that was done I went for a run.
I ran 5, and I would have done 6, but I had to hurry home to go and pick Cassi up for piano.
Madi had a kind of rotten day at school :(
But she drove Cassi to piano and then we went and picked the little ones up from school.
Elsie also had a bad day :(
What is going on with everyone!?!?!?!?!?!
Came home and dropped the little ones off and went and got Cassi from piano.
Port and Elsie hung out with Max and Graham.
Then Dad came home, and I ordered the kids Book it pizzas from Pizza Hut, and got some pizza for us big people too.
Then before we knew it, it was 6, and Dad left to football practice with Port and Elsie.
The big girls and I will leave soon to go to YW.
Madi has a fun activity planned, so hopefully she will have some pictures I can add to the blog :)
And Cassi and I and the Beehives will be having a hair night.
How to curl your hair, and also fun easy ways to do your hair for camp!
Tomorrow will be a crazy day as well.
Cassi has surgery and then Dad has his captains interview.
I know all will be well, but that doesn't help much with the stress we are feeling around here........

No comments: