Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday April 25

It turned out to be a pretty crazy day today :(
I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to....
I went to the elementary school to help with the IRI testing.
While I was doing that, I got a call from the school nurse at Lake Hazel telling me that Cassi had just thrown up in class :(
So this morning she said that she had a headache, but did not want to miss school, because she has already missed so much.
So she took some Ibuprofen and went to school.
Well, i guess another migraine came on.
I feel so bad for her!
I know that all the stress about this surgery and stuff is causing these migraines.
Makes me so sad!
I went and got her and brought her home so she could lay down.
I told her to go to sleep.
I went back to Mary Mac to continue helping there, but told Cassi to text me if she needed me and I would be right home.
She slept the whole time.
I got home a little after lunch and she woke up and hopped in the shower.
It was about 1 by then and she was feeling okay, just a bit groggy.
We just decided to keep her home.
My visiting teachers came over at 1:30, and we chatted for a while.
Once they left, Madi came home.
Then i got a call from Mary Mac's nurse, telling me that Porter had hit his head on the jungle gym and had a goose egg on his head and his vision was blurry :(
I went and picked him up for the last 45 minutes of school.
He was fine, just has a bit of a bruised noggin.
After I went and got Elsie from school, I went to the shoe store.
I NEEDED to get me some running shoes!
It didn't take long.
The lady at the Pulse was so great to help me out and help me find the right shoe and help me spend a small fortune!
It really is crazy how much a good shoe costs.
ANYWAY....
I came home and we had dinner.
Then I took Madi driving again.
We went to Walmart.
There were a few things we needed to pick up.
She did a great job, even in the crazy wind!
We passed a wreck on Meridian road, and she did a good job going through that.
She is getting the hang of the stick shift.
It is still so crazy that my baby Bell is driving!!!!!
Once we got home it was time to get everyone ready for bed.
It really was a crazy day......I hope tomorrow is better :)

No comments: