Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday April 21

It wasn't too long after I dropped the little ones off at school that Cassi called and needed to be picked up because she had a migraine :(
Man....that girl is missing so much school!!!!!
I am sure the stress of everything lately is getting to her, and this is about the same age Madi and dad started getting migraines.
No fun :(
So she went up to bed and slept a couple hours.
Dad worked on the fence while I went running.
I got back and got ready to head back to the school for one last art installment for the art gallery night tonight!
I told Cassi to jump in the shower while I was gone and maybe that would help her feel refreshed.
She did start feeling better.
I got back in enough time to talk to dad real quick, and grab some snacks to go back and pick Elsie up for PT.
She worked great today for Katie....so that is good.
We left about 15 minutes early so we could get home and get dinner and get to the art gallery night.
We had dinner, and Dad drove Madi to a science thing she had at the school.
Then Dad has been talking to a guy in our ward about cows lately....and tonight (after we gave him a quick tour of the art gallery) he and Cassi went to pick out cows.
We should be getting them the beginning of the month.
Kind of fun :)
Anyway....so I had Elsie and Port at the Art night.
They had two rooms set up with art, a local artist, and then art from the MVHS students.
Then they had a room with face painting and a room where the kids could make screen printing type prints.....and fingerprint bugs.
It was a fun time.
But I am sure glad it is over and done with!!!!!
I brought the little ones home and got them bathed/showered because they were stinky sweaty kids!
Madi came home and then I left back to the school to clean up after Gallery night was over.
Whew!
I still have to take more down tomorrow, but taking down is much easier then putting up!!!!!
The little ones got to bed at a pretty decent time, which has not been the case lately!
I feel so ready for a vacation right now!


This is Elsie's class that we presented in the gym....
Our Georgia O'Keefe flowers


Elsie's beautiful flower


Port's self portrait :)
This was what they presented in the gym for his class.
Their artist was William H. Johnson.


And this is the look they were going for with their self-portrait.


A cute shot of his class :)


One of the classes had this up.
How fun is that....but so much work!


In the hall this cute girl tapped him on the shoulder and said 'Hi'.
I said, 'Who's that?'
He said, 'Just some girl who likes me'.
Then later we were in line for the face painting and Bubbles came to see the art, so I asked Port if he wanted to come with me and Elsie to show Bubbles their artwork, or stay and wait in line.
He was perfectly happy to wait in line ;)
Little lady killer!

No comments: