Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday April 22

So we took Cassi to her Dr. appointment today.
I had a YW meeting this morning, and dad had some irrigation stuff to do.
Then Cassi told me she forgot her lunch, so I just picked her up a little early when her lunch started and brought her home to eat.
So we had lunch then left for the Dr.
Still no real idea of what it is.
But the surgeon recommended we remove it.
So Cassi is set for surgery next Thursday.
We feel like it is the right thing right now.
Since no one can really tell us what it is, it will be nice to actually take it out and get eyes on it to see what it is.
And hopefully removing it will make it go away forever.
So that took pretty much all day.
I didn't take her back to school.
But we did stop by Dutch Bros.
Cassi BEGS all the time to go there for a smoothie.
We had a coupon for a free one, so we took her on the way home.
Dad got one too, and the kid said since it is his first time, he gets a free one!
When we went to pay, the other guy was like, well that's the new guy and we don't really do that, but okay.
So we got them both free.
Ha ha....but they did get tipped.
Got home and Madi got home then I went and got the little kiddos.
We left a little after that to go for Port's game.
But I had to stop by Winco because I was in charge of snacks for after the game.
The game was a good one.
They played an undefeated team, but they held their own and only lost by a touchdown.
But they are really catching on.....and it is so fun to watch and cheer for them!
We dropped Madi off at her friends birthday party and came home.
Dad did some more irrigation stuff and prep work to get the cows....
The kiddos and I hung out outside....it is cooler out there, but it was a nice night to be out.
Then we came inside and watched 'The Water Horse' and ate popcorn :)


Elsie's Emmy blanket comes with her downstairs every morning!


Just had to document.
I see things like this on the floor more often than not.
All ready for him to come home from school to put it on.
Cracks me up and I just love it :)


Elsie had marker in her eyebrow, so she told me to take a picture so she could see :)
Cutie patootie!







Madi, matching pants with her little boyfriend Graham :)



Yep, he was batman as soon as we got home from football!
And P.S. totally loving my lilacs!!!!!!!!

No comments: