Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday April 23

We saw our Bob, Bob the builder, at the soccer game last night.
We, the Edwards and us, made plans for Bob to come over and see how things are going at the houses.
He worked at Billy and Vern's place too.
He said he could come over between 9 and 9:30 Saturday morning.
Great!
But I wanted to have stuff kinda clean, so I told the kids they had to wake up at 8 and get all their chores done.
And guess what......they did!!!!
Port woke up and cleaned his room before he even came downstairs at 7!
I love it when he does that!!!!
It was so great how everyone did their jobs and we got everything done in about an hour and a half.
If only they would do this every week!!!!!!
It doesn't need to take up our whole Saturday!!!!!
Bob went to the Edwards house first, and so they didn't get here until about 10:30 or so.
After cleaning, Madi got to work on passing her permit test.
Some of the questions were so ridiculously worded!!!!!!
But she FINALLY passed it!
Yay!
Then Bob came and we hung out and talked and showed him around the place.
I made his favorite cookies for him, Oatmeal raisin.
Bob the builder is just so cool :)
After he left, we had planned to get yard work done.
BUT.....it rained all night and was raining all day.
So Dad decided it would be fun to go to a movie.
Max and Graham were still at our house, so we decided to take them too.
We went and saw the new Jungle Book.
It was so good!
There was a lot of jumping in the seats though with the tiger jumping in the shot at unexpected but expected times :)
But it was really good, and I like that they stuck close to the story we are all familiar with in the Disney movie.
We got home and I made all the kiddos do their homework so we wouldn't have any to do tomorrow.
Then about 6, Madi's driving instructor brought over her permit :)
So very exciting, right!
Well, she had to get out and drive, of course!
So after dinner, dad took Madi and Cassi and they did some driving.
She still has lots of practice to do with the stick shift.....but she is doing well.
While they were gone I cut Port's hair and got both the little ones bathed and showered.
I feel like I have become a crazy woman these last few days without getting any running in :(
I NEED that stress relief!!!!
First thing Monday morning (after I help at the school for IRI testing) I am going to go buy me some new running shoes and just go run!!!!!!







No comments: