Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursday March 24

Madi got some more pruning done while Elsie bug picked up sticks and Cassi ran some sprints.
She is doing track and doesn't want to fall too far behind over this break!
And I went for my 6-miler again.
I am loving being able to really run.
I'm still slow.....but sticking to it!
I am going to try again tomorrow.....even though my body is soooo tired!
And Dad and Port did some stuff around the house.
When I got home and showered, dad and I went on a little day date.
Okay, not really.
We went to target and a couple other stores looking for some fun Easter things for the kids.
While we were gone, Madi went thrift store shopping with Sydney and Carley.
And Cassi had Avery over and they were watching the little kids, Elsie, Kyra, Porter and Cannon.
And Max and Graham eventually came over as well :)
When we got back home it was time to send everyone home and then we went to Port's football practice.
He is sure loving it!
And Dad is loving it too :)
I sat in the car with Elsie for a little bit while Vern and Cassi chatted on the cold cold grass!
We came home and had dinner and then watched 'The 33' which was so very good!
Madi went with Sydney and a few other friends to go up to table rock.
She is lucky I like Sydney so much......we wouldn't let her go with anyone else ;)


That's Port, diving for the flag :)

No comments: