Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday March 25

We didn't really have any plans today.
I did go for my run.
I ran in the shape of a heart today.
Ha ha......
Yes, I have issues :)
I saw that there was a heart shape on the map, and so I ran it.....
Even though I had to run on the main roads, which I don't like to do.
But I just had to do it.
I had to run a bit of it over again to complete the 6 miles, but that's okay.
Anyway......
Tried to do laundry today.
Wanted to.
But my dryer is broken.
Or something is up with it.
It will dry for a little bit (gets hot too), then quite.
When I go to restart it, the dryer is dead.
Won't turn on.
Then I let it sit for a few hours......and then I can start is again.
But only for a little bit before it quits again.
So nothing is getting dry!
Tomorrow I plan to hang a temporary clothes line in the basement....
Dumb :(
Madi worked on her driver's ed, and homework.
Cassi helped clean because she wanted to go with her friends, but they couldn't go today.
So I got her to help me for free :)
And the little ones pretty much played all day.
Before dinner I went out to prune some more.
I got one more tree done.
Only like.......6 more to do!
Okay, those 6 left are halfway pruned.
I pruned all the bases, now I am cutting on the branches growing straight up......
I actually enjoy it.
It is kind of therapeutic.
But then the winds and the hail came....so I had to go inside.
Hope to get another tree done tomorrow.
Maybe....


I know I am not super fast.....but it is faster than I was on Monday :)

No comments: