Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday March 26

I did a lot of running around today.
And I got my basement clothesline in.
So that's good :)
First we got all the Saturday chores done quickly.
The kids had plans with friends, so that was motivation to get it done :)
Cassi met up with her friends Laynie and Kiali.
They went with Kiali's mom and siblings to the Village.
They had a lot of fun and Cassi was gone most of the day.
And Madi had Cam over.
They watched Elsie for me while I ran some more errands.
I bought a bunch of Easter eggs and candy because we were going to go to the fire station and dye Easter eggs and have a little hunt.
But that didn't work out :(
So I went back and returned it all.
Anyway....
While I was gone, Vern took Port with the boys and they went to Craft Warehouse for some kind of free craft they were doing.
Also, earlier in the day, it was the cutest thing....
Port saw Madi drawing, so he started to draw a portrait of his Tiger.
Cutest thing!
I need to take a picture of the final product, because he drew bunny ears on him and Easter eggs around him because it is his (Tiny's) first Easter :)
So cute!
Once I got home, I went outside with Elsie and I pruned trees.
I got three more trees done!
Yay!
Getting so close to being done!
I really hope I at least get enough to make a batch of applesauce this year!!!!!!
Then tonight was the Woman's Conference.
We had planned to go to the church to watch it.....but we were pushing on time, and so was Stacia, who we planned to go with.
So we just recorded it and watched it on the comfort of our couches :)
Port went to Cannon's house, and all the girls came over here.
It was a fun time.
The most fun.......when we found out we are related!!!!!!
I am Second cousin's, once removed with Henry B. Eyring.
And Paul is related to him too, just about the same distance.
We need to look it up and make a chart r something......kinda fun.
So they kids have been calling each other cousins all night :)
After the conference, we went and got ice cream and had more fun talking.
Now Madi and Cassi are watching a movie with Cam.......cause she came back over :)
It will be a late night for them, but I am gonna get the Easter stuff ready and get to bed!








No comments: