Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday March 23

Today seemed like two days smooshed together.
Not sure why......
Woke up and was lazy for a little bit while everyone else in the house slept in.
I can't sleep-in anymore.
It is good and bad......
Once we got going with the day, Dad was out burning all the branches we cut the other day.
I picked up Port's friend Eli, and they played all day.
I went for another 6 mile run!
Yay!
Then Cassi went fishing with her friend Halle.
Madi went to her friend Cam's house.
And Elsie hung out at home with me and Dad.
We, well, dad got the handles put on the built in.
Yes, I should paint it first.....but handles are easy to take on and off once they are in the right spots.
But since we put the magnets on, it was hard to get them open without handles :)
Maybe tomorrow is the day to paint????
I just hate to get the stuff all out if I am not going to be able to finish it!
And with kids around me all the time for spring break.......there is a chance I can't finish it!
We signed up on Sunday to have the missionary's over for dinner tonight.
I had asked them what they wanted to eat.
They said Shepherds pie.
I have never made shepherds pie before!!!!!!
So I found the best recipe I could on pinterest.......and gave it a go!
Elsie was my big helper!
She cut up all the potatoes for me and carrots.
She was so excited about helping.
And so dang cute chopping :)
The missionary's got here about 5.
They seemed to like the shepherds pie.....and everyone else did too!
Good!
They missionary's stayed for a bit and we talked and it was nice.
They both seemed kind of quiet......maybe we just need to have them over again to get them to open up.
Port got Elder Williams to open up by bringing out some Lego's
Elder Reid has a broken leg, and you could tell he wasn't feeling too great.... 
Anyway, I still think we all had a fun time.
Then I took Madi to go ice skating with Maeg.
It seemed like a pretty full day to me!



 





No comments: