Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday February 24

It was such a crazy day today!!!!
One thing after another!
First I worked in the school office.
Then I was able to get a run in before my VTs came over.
After that I met Jenni for lunch, because today is her birthday!
It was fun to be with her again.
And I got to see some other fun faces that I haven't seen in awhile.
Then I went home in time to get a load of laundry in before I had to go get Cassi to take her to piano.
Madi did have a PT appointment, but when I figured out it was at the same time I had to run Cassi, I resched.
I dropped Cassi off at piano, then got the little ones from school.
I brought them home and then left again to go pick Cassi back up.
Once we came home, I made a visit to a new Beehive, Halle, who's birthday is today too.
At 5, I was supposed to take Elsie to activity days, but they were braiding hair and painting nails.
Elsie only lets me braid her hair, and does not like panted nails.....so she didn't go.
So I started dinner.
We made pizza
Maegan came over t hang with Madi again, and they helped me out with the pizza.
We always have pizza when Maegan is here.
It's a rule ;)
Then after dinner, Madi and Maegan walked to the church for YW and the Beehives came here to my house.
It was so crazy!
Those Beehives are sure wild.....and so was Port and Elsie :(
But we survived and they made a cute mirror that says 'brightness of hope' on it.
Cassi invited her friend Mak.
She has also invited her to go to girls camp.
It sure would be neat if she could come :)




Cassi's turned out cool.
She put the vinyl on while it was still a little wet.
First she painted the frame yellow, then changed her mind to blue.
Well, when she pulled the vinyl off, some blue paint came too.
It looked cool, so I told her to use some tape and pull more off....I love it!


No comments: