Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday February 25

So it wasn't supposed to be a crazy day, but somehow it still turned out that way.
We are heading to Wyoming/Utah tomorrow......and have nothing ready!
Well, I did do laundry....we just need to pack it all up tomorrow......
I did get a little downtime when i went to lunch for my friend Alyson's birthday.
Man oh man.....kind of getting sick of eating out!
But it is fun to celebrate with friends :)
Lets see.....
Then I had to do some running around to get Cassi's immunization records to the school for registration, only to find out it isn't due until Monday!
Oh well, at least that is checked off the list now :)
I did get a run in.
I had a goal to run every day this week, and so far I have done it!
Yay!
I should say weekdays...I don't feel like running in the snow in Wyoming.......
Anyway....then the day was over before we knew it.
The kids got to bed at a decent time, but I think I will let them sleep until 8 or so before I make them get up and do their Saturday chores before we head out :)
I am so mean, right???

No comments: