Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday February 23

I shouldn't post the hutch thing until it is finished.......
But I am just so excited about it!!!!!
Dad got the windows/doors hung in there today.
I can;t wait to finish it up.
But I am gonna have to wait until Thursday, because tomorrow is a CRAZY day!
I went to lunch with Stacia and a bunch of friends for Stacia's birthday.
It was a lot of fun.
After that I went to the school for Port's art smart.
He painted the coolest jungle picture.....I was so very proud!
After school, the kiddos played outside.
Port has been practicing football with dad.
He starts his flag football practice in March, and I am not sure which boy is more excited :)
And after dinner I went grocery shopping......and I hope it lasts for a month!
I told them I wasn't gonna go unless we needed milk :)
So they better ration what we got!





No comments: