Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday February 22

I finally have a toilet back in my bathroom!!!!!
Yay!!!!
Tile done and toilet working.
I am very happy with how it all turned out.
We actually switched the direction of the toilet.
We put it the way it was originally planned, and I think it will work better.
We did it the other way to begin with because we thought it would give more room that way, but it didn't.
Anyway.....it is how it should be now :)
I helped at the school office again this morning.
Then while dad ran to get some stuff at Lowes, I went for a run!
I am so excited to start running again!!!!
Running makes me sane!
We worked on the bathroom when I got home.
Well, Dad did.....I did some cleaning and then some shopping :)
Ha ha.....nice help I am, right???
Once Madi got home, I took her to PT.
Things are moving along nicely and she is doing some really good exercises that are really helping to strengthen her back.
We had FHE tonight.
we talked more about the Stripling Warriors, and how we need to be more like warriors and fight the real fight that is Satan!
For family scriptures we finally got Elsie to READ OUT LOUD!!!!!!
Big moment!!!!
Yay!
I hope we can continue to get her to read!


No comments: