Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday January 26

Well, he had a pretty rough night, so he stayed home again.
But throughout the day his fever went away and he started acting normal.
Yes, Elsie stayed home.
I know I could have forced her to go......
But then it would have made it a bad day for her, and that would carry over to the next day and next.
It just wasn't worth it.
Plus, in order to take her to school, I have to pack up and take Porter too.
So don't judge me!
Ha ha....
But she will be going tomorrow.
I am sure Port will be able to go, but if not, Dad will be home and I can leave him there with Dad and make it work for Elsie.
So the day started off with me begging the kids to watch a movie so I could take a nap (rough night, remember).
But they couldn't decide on what to watch......
So I split them up.
Port watched a movie on my bed while I tried to get some zzzz's.
And Elsie was happy as a clam to watch Annie.
Well, it wasn't a super restful nap, dang kids kept wanting stuff ;)
So I got up and started with laundry, etc.
After lunch, I had them work on homework.
Then I told them they could play while I cleaned, but if they fought, I would make them clean with me!
They played so good.
They drew pictures for each other, Port gifted some Lego's to Elsie (I hope that one doesn't backfire once he wants his Lego's back!)
But they played really nice and that made me happy.
Cause I got to get stuff done!!!!!
Not everything I wanted to, but that's okay.
I did finally figure out my picture dilemma, and got that all ordered.
Yay!
 And I got the front room cleaned out and am anxious for when we can bring the piano up!
It would be sooooo nice to have it up here!
Elsie and I sorted a MOUNTAIN of laundry!
Each kid, except Madi, had two baskets full.
Why do we have so many clothes!?!?!?!?!?
Anyway, Port hasn't had any Ibuprofen since this morning, and his fever has stayed down.
So I think I can plan on them both going to school tomorrow!
Madi has her appointment tomorrow with the back guy.
We will see how that goes.
Hopefully we can get stuff figured out for her :(


No comments: