Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday January 27

The kids all went to school today.
Yay!
BUT.....Elsie's loose tooth was not looking too good.
The spacer is falling and the gums are starting to grow over it.
So I did call and make an appointment to check her out.
I got her in about noon.
They have her set up for surgery (oral) on Tuesday.
They will put her under and then remove both spacers, pull out the loose tooth, and get new x-rays.
She hasn't had x-rays since the last time she was put under for her pulpectomy's in 2010.
Soooo......that should be fun :(
No, I know it will be okay, I just hate putting her under anesthesia, but with her, there really is no other way.
I mean we can't force her mouth to be open, and even if we could, how could we expect her to EVER go to the dentist again!
Poor girlie :(
Well, then I took Madi to her back appointment.
He said he wasn't ready to do any more unnecessary imaging, so we will do PT for another 4 weeks, and if things improve, then that will be good.
If not, he will do more imaging.
So we will see.
She is very tight.
More PT will be good for her anyway.
Tonight for YW, I took the Beehives to the Family Search center that is behind the temple.
It used to be the distribution center.
Okay, such a cool thing to be able to have so close by!!!!!
I want to go just for myself and have them teach me all day long!
With the Beehives, we didn't have much time to get into finding names etc.
But they did teach the girls how to do www.billiongraves.com
A neat way for people to get the images, etc of their families headstones.
Check it out!
They also showed the girls how to find out what famous people they are related to.
Cassi and I, we are related to Elvis :)
And many many more.
Kind of exciting.
It was fun to see the girls get excited about it.
Like I said, I want to go back and spend a full day just myself!
What a neat thing for us to have so close by.
More people need to know about it!!!!



No comments: