Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thursday December 31 (add pictures)

And just like that, the year is over!
It sure has been a crazy one for the Matthews family.
The most trying so far, for sure!
But also the most blessed one :)
Guess blessings usually come hand in hand with trials.
So there wasn't anything to get up for today.
We got some of our luggage put away and rooms clean.
I took the garland down off the stairs.
Christmas still needs to be put away.....but I think I will wait for when the kids are in school.
The kids went and played at the church with the Morgans for a little bit.
Brent and I were supposed to go play too, but we noticed some shingles had blown off the roof and he wanted to get them fixed, and I wasn't about to leave him while he was up on the roof!
We got to the church when the Morgan's just left.
But we stayed and played for a little bit.
Then Dad, Port and I went to the store to get some stuff.
Madi had a 'mysterious' delivery of a goldfish on our doorstop last night.
(It was from Kyler.....)
So we needed to get some fish food, a fish bowl and other stuff.
I got some screaming deals on some Christmas stuff!
.....for next year :)
Port was kinda confused why I was buying Christmas stuff!
We got some fun stuff for tonight.
We all stayed home tonight.
Both Cassi and Madi were invited to parties....
Madi was just coughing so much, she didn't want to go
I wish she could get rid of that cough.
She has ALWAYS held onto her cough forever whenever she has had one!
Stinks!
But we had fun together making pigs in a blanket, watching a movie, and eating popcorn.
We made a geyser out of diet coke and mentos that the Zanella family brought to us.
Then we rang in the new year about 10 with some bubbly and confetti fireworks :)
Dad has to work tomorrow, so no late night partying around here!
Fun pictures........but they are taking forever to upload!
Maybe tomorrow will be my 'add pictures to the blog day'.
If not tomorrow. maybe Saturday.
If not then, I am sure Sunday will be the day ;)


No comments: