Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday December 30 (add pictures)

We decided to cut the short trip even shorter and we just got home tonight.
It was a nice trip and we got some good visiting in.
We just didn't want to wear Grandma out too much.
So a little after 3, we left for home.
But it was a fun day.
The kiddos slept in then after breakfast, Cassi, Elsie and Porter got bundled up to play in the snow.
Dad got a sled and pulled Cassi and Porter on it for a little bit.
Then Aunt Cindy and Uncle Dave invited us over for some hot cocoa and Aunt Nance stopped by with Heather and Lauren and we all chatted for a while and that was a lot of fun.
When we left there, we stopped at Aunt Sandra's house to see them there.
Morgan and Taylor are visiting from Montana so that was fun to see them.
And Lexi was there too.
And of course Dussy boy :)
Then we went back to Grams and Gramps and packed up and cleaned up the place before we were off.
But of course we had to make a stop at the Buffalos!
The ride home was pretty nice.
As long as big girls have books to listen to, and little ones have movies or kindles to play on, and lots of snacks.....it makes for a trouble free (almost) trip :)
It sure is good to be home!
It was a crazy fast trip, but we were able to see a good chunk of family and that always makes for a great trip!
Yes, I do have lots of photos to add.
And Dussy boy does not believe I will EVER get caught up on pictures!!!!
But i will!
Oh I will!!!
Have some faith Dussy boy!!!
So there will be more to add.....but I had to put the pictures of Dussy trying to squirm his way put of getting pictures taken by me!
When you can take a million shots, I am bound to get a good one!!!!


I need to make a flip book with the 10+ shots I took to get this good one!
But I always get it Dustin....I always do!
So stop trying to get out of it!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Way to be persistent!!!!